Friday, April 1, 2011

Strange

"Love will find a way through paths where wolves fear to prey." - Lord Byron

I'm currently looking for beta readers for a few projects. Mostly Legion's Web, and possibly a couple others. I will need beta's for my contracted project at some point, because I believe it's important to get as many opinions as humanly possible. 
In other news, I'm drawing again. I think this is because I'm not writing. It seems like I can't do one while I do the other. Very odd. 

Also, went through my files and discovered three stories were eaten by demons. THREE. This is highly irregular. I found the original hand written version for one, but am searching for the other's and the final was actually more of a rough concept but still, it just...vanished. 

This has also been happening with my Itunes library. I've complained, but nothing has been resolved. Seriously, when a song is there one day, and gone the next, it's a problem. 

Currently I'm listening to music. It serves a twofold purpose of keeping my alert and at the same time relaxing me enough to not get irritated by my missing files.

No comments:

Post a Comment